Saturday 6 August 2011

Our Creative Corner - Red and Aqua challenge, Mojo 202

 Here we are again enjoying a quiet weekend at my craft desk while hubby is away enjoying himself playing golf. Today I've created a card for two challenges - the usual and much enjoyed Mojo challenge and a Red and Aqua theme for Our Creative Corner - http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2011/07/red-and-aqua-color-challenge_30.html - pop along and check out the super cards the ladies make at this blog.
This one is a bit of fun with the snazzy shoe as the focus - way to high for my feet, I go for comfort nowdays.
Thanks for having a peep, enjoy your weekend too :)
Now to add some more cards to my Christmas stack.....

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!! Love the shoe stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! And the colors are wonderful! New follower in me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn