Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Play Date Cafe challenge 104

Yesterday I was checking out my friend Vikki's blog and noticed the Play Date Cafe challenge blinkie, then on checking it out saw that their colour challenge for this week  was Mauve, Egg Yolk and Artichoke....well with Greens and Purples being my favourite colours how could I not have a go... here my take with the colours on a Christmas card.....this stocking is a Stamps Happen stamp with fine intricate lines and I found it quite hard to colour with my water pencils. Now to put a blinkie on my blog  :)
Thanks for taking a peek.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Another nice card...you are on a roll woman!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn