Friday 19 April 2013

April card chain challenge

2013-04 OR
One of the following themes:
Umbrellas  or  Dogs  or  Friends
OR
One of the following products:
Water
Been a busy week unpacking and setting up here at our place....lucky I'm not working as yet so I found time to make a card ...
This is my card for the Society of Stampaholics Card Chain challenge - I've used the colours and both the theme "Umbrellas" and "Water" as the product ... mixing up my twinkling H2Os that I used to paint the stamped image.  If you'd like to play along and share your stash of cards click the link and visit their blog.  Thanks for taking a peek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn