Saturday 24 August 2013

Merry Christmas Bauble


Tuesday Throwdown #161


Oh  my am I on a roll...well I did actually make this one early on and just posting now - what a way to use up your scraps....well my scrap strips...I'm a real hoarder keep all the little bits of card and I saw somewhere this idea...so I covered blank card piece with double sided tape (I have 2.5cm or 1inch wide tape) and then just stuck on the coloured card strips in a kind of pattern...I'll be making more of these cards. So all this suits the Tuesday Throwdown #161 challenge and thanks again to Vikki for suggesting this blog. I'm having fun today and there's another card for my Christmas stash. Thanks for taking a peek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn