Tuesday 29 October 2013

Thank You


WHW #121–Embossed Edges

Last Wednesday at Inspired by Stamping their Whoo Hoo Wednesday technique #121 was for Embossed Edges...I love doing this technique and on Saturday made this card at friend Vikki craft space using ALL of her gear as I'm in town this week cuddling up to our new granddaughter Sophie Alice.  I chose to emboss the edges of my tag with a matching ink colour - got to use Vikki's new Spellbinders lattice die and inked up some seambinding to match....it for a special couple who sent me a birthday gift :-), I might add a flower to the top left corner.  Thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely! Love the lattice layer with the shaped edge, and that hand-colored "wandering" ribbon is the perfect complement! You did a great job with the embossed edges, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at IBS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn