Tuesday 7 January 2014

Merry Christmas


Hello and I'm wondering if there are other crazy people out there that have 3 or 4 cards on the go and then end up creating a whole new one - just like I did with this card for CAS(E) this Sketch CTS#58.  I'm just a few days back at my desk after a months holiday and busy checking out different challenges I'd like to tackle and on the way I see other bloggers and more techniques, soI stop have a go or piece together some coloured card, dies cuts, ribbon etc and so now I have little groups congregating on my desk....waiting!!This sketch was great for the new stamp I got over the break from Chocolate Baroque...Cheers and thanks for taking a peek,  Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn