Sunday 5 January 2014

Smile.....a beautiful day


 Another quick card from me this afternoon - a long one to fit a business envelope, using the Dynamic Duos #85 - Summer Starfruit and Garden Green    :-(     no stamping on this card as I just wanted to use this sentiment strip from a paper pack I have and the colour suited well. I've done some rearranging of my workspace and put all my flowers into jars on my desk also jars of ribbons so I can see them and use them. I think we're off for a late afternoon swim at the beach now to cool off. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love your design and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to thank you for joining us at the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn,

    What a clever way to do your card with the sentiment strip! The colors are spot on! Thanks for sharing the idea to make a business size envelope card. Thanks for playing along with the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn