Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sending smiles


Congratulations DT at Just Add Ink for reaching 200th blog challenge...and cheery bright daisies to inspire us with.
My card is certainly bright and I love daisies well really any flowers. I haven't done any masking for ages so I'm really happy with my background piece - they are nice a shiney because I did actually clear emboss the ink. Then I just dressed it up with a few white daisies and a happy sentiment...I even made the little daisy tag by only part cutting the die flower and rerunning it thru the machine with the tan mat to get the impression and finished cutting the tag to suit.
Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

6 comments:

  1. Robyn your card is most definitely cheery and bright - very pretty. I love the colours you've used, it almost looks as though you've heat embossed. The daisies sitting on top are a lovely finish.

    So glad you could join our milestone challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the technique that you've used with your flowers - they are gorgeous!
    You've done a fab job interpreting our inspiration this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love those huge stamped flowers - they have such an impact on your gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robyn, this is stunning! I love your combination of stamped and die-cut flowers ... just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your combination of big bold bright flowers and the tiny white ones Robyn. Thanks for joining us for our 200th challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty summery card - I really love the Sunflower stamp. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn