Saturday 8 March 2014

Just for You


  

WHW Tutorial 130–Gelli Print

Inspired by Stamping, Irit Shalom, WHW Tutorial 130, Gelli PrintI made this card for the Whoo Hoo Wednesday technique challenge at Inspired by Stamping. Irit created this gorgeous tag with her Gelli Print Tutorial 130.  I didn't have the same paints so just used the ones I had on my Gelli Plate and pulled four A5 backgrounds from it; the top left one I covered with modge podge and the bottom two I sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mist (see other pic - it's has a silvery sheen).  Another of my paper flowers I've been making this week with a new die, and a bunch of turquiose colour wool to finish off the tags. I ended up adding the white frame which I'd cut to see how it worked with another card today and whhellaa it just seemed to fit. I was really sure about the pink and blue prints but overall I'm happy with the way it turned out....always in for trying something new. Cheers and thanks for taking a peek Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn