Thursday 17 July 2014

Merry Christmas Bauble

I do enjoy playing along with Merry Monday challenges  - this week #117, Deanne would like to see sequins on the card...
I see they are coming back into vogue so my long kept stash is coming in handy. I just stamped my large ornament on metallic green card and embossed it, and added to twos of sequins/beads, a string and little bow. Mounted all this on a white card that I used a die to cut and emboss in a curve and underlayed that with darker green metallic card, just added an embossed sentiment to finish the card. Thanks for taking a peek Robyn

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Christmas card Robyn..love the colours and the shaping of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Robyn! Love the shape of your card, the pretty ornament and those lovely sequins! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the ornament itself, but then you add those sequins . . . AWESOME! I love the color combination that you used as well, and that right border of your panel is really nice. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Robyn, I like the shaped detail on the front with the glimmer card and your use of the sequins and that you added the beads in the centre of each sequin. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn