Friday 13 March 2015

Don't Forget To Smile

After browsing the challenges this afternoon, I couldn't resist playing along at Time Out Challenges #26 who are ****Celebrating their 1st Birthday****.  
It was this designer paper I had in mind and I wasn't sure I was ever going to use it but there you go - a frame theme!!!
I cut the centers out of two frames and placed a couple of stamped images...twigs I thought because of the inspiration photo and then a bird singing out loud for the birthday blog.  Then I made my own me to go with the sentiment on a 'new' set I bought this week, and even found a camera to stamp, to finish off the card. Simple but I like it...thanks for taking a peek Robyn
and CONGRATS to the TOC team.
Frame Collage Funky Bright Home Decor Upcycled Vintage Frames Hollywood Regency Apartment Decor Quirky Decor

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the way you cut out two of the frames - so clever. This is the perfect patterned paper for the challenge too. Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out, Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Robyn! I love the two cut-out frames with the stamped bird and twig/branch. Thanks so much for playing at Time Out! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn