Monday 20 April 2015

Hello....

Hi there and welcome to Sketch #32 at Stamplorations where I am happy to be Guest Designer. I live in Australia and am addicted to making cards and enjoy the challenge of the many blogs urging me on with their wonderful inspirational sketches and colour palettes.
I have made two cards with this sketch - this one with a die cut circle which I stamped with Versamark to give the leaf shadows and mounted it on a bright Distress Ink made background. Some leafy sprigs and cute Stamplorations bird and sentiment and the card is done.
T
 For my second card I used a die cut circle to create the colourful spotlight with Gelatos and then stamped a cool swirl. Just finished the card with a few sequins and a butterfly

Thanks for taking a peek, now pop over to Stamplorations blog and join in this fortnights sketch. Robyn



4 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors and cute birdie Robyn! Awesome interpretation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards Robyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fab cards Robyn, think I like the sunset one with the birdie most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors you picked for the first card give it such a dramatic feel -- Love how you inked the diecut twigs and colored that adorable sketch bird! The second card is just so CAS happy! Thanks so much for guest designing with us again -- it's a treat to have you on the STAMP blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn