Monday 29 June 2015

Wishing You a Warm & Wonderful Holiday

My Christmas card this morning is for the challenge at CASE-ing Christmas...see below the card for week #26. I have used my icicles dies to create masks over which I sprayed blue and purple mists, I also masked off a diagonal section of the panel. I also misted white cards stock and die cut three icicles which I mounted with foam tape and added gem centers. To get a matching layer I sprayed white card with the blue mist and finished the card with a sentiment and gems.  Thanks for taking a peek

  

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING, Robyn! I LOVE the fabulous masking and beautiful stenciling! Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FAB case of Donna's card, the colour choice is soft and beautiful, just like snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous, Robyn. The soft muted colours are perfect. What an elegant card. Thank you for sharing your project with CASE-ing Christmas. Our July Blog Hop starts tomorrow and there’ll be lots of fabulous prizes up for grabs. Make sure you visit the challenge blog tomorrow for details. I’m really looking forward to seeing you there!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn