Saturday 10 September 2016

Happy Birthday

I've had one of those days... you know, when you're supposed to be doing something urgent and you keep putting it off and find something else to do.... mmm, well it's the hubby's birthday tomorrow and you'd think I'd be organised with a card... nope not at all... BUT anyway I've managed to make this card for CAS(E) this sketch #189.  Stamped the flower and white embossed it and then smooched Distress Inks all over. Then just needed a simple sentiment stamped and embossed on vellum and some tiny pearls to hid the glue.  Thanks for taking a peek

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours and style of this card Robyn. I'm doing the same as you - I've two special parchment cards to do and have been making Christmas cards instead. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn, Lovely bright cheery birthday card.

    Hope you are having a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn