Sunday 25 September 2016

Warmest Wishes to Friends

I posting my card to Merry Monday Christmas challenge #214 - Warm Winter Wishes.  Some thought needed to go into making this card because we live in the Southern Hemisphere and here in Queensland Australia our Christmas weather is hot and tropical - which is something of a puzzle because we still like to have a hot cooked Christmas dinner (- times are a changin' though).
So I sought out this Christmas pudding as my 'warm' element and my sentiment bears 'warm' wishes.
I was also inspired by the colours and to use a bow as well.  I am also posting to Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media September challenge - Distress...so for this element I used my  distress tool to  'rough up' the edges of some of the panels and I used designer paper with a distressed look. Then I also machine stitched my panels and am also posting to ABC Christmas Card challenge - "S" for Sew What?.  Thanks for taking a peek

'S' for Sew What?


 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Another lovely card.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to warm up with this lovely pudding, Robyn! Thanks for sharing it at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card with your pudding element. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks yummy Robyn. I love Christmas pudding. A lovely Christmas card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Christmas card, Robyn. I love your unique long design and the ribbon. Thanks for playing along at HLS MM Challenge for September. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn