Tuesday 15 November 2016

Peace, Love, Joy tag

On Day 8 at Lolls Twelve Tags of Christmas event, she made this lovely tag (below) and I've been inspired to make my tag.  I used some leftover Brushos background and framed it with the negative of a tag die cut (which I made by positioning it so I could cut around it to form a frame, I left the section at the bottom to display my sentiment). Then I used this lovely white die cut ornament - removed all the inlaid pieces and added glue and glitter to the larger pieces before replacing them when it was attached to the tag and added a couple of gems to finish.  The only thing I haven't added is a hole and threads at the top because I wasn't really sure how it would look.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful design with your inlaid ornament Robyn. LOVE the deep blue from your Brushos background. Thanks again for sharing with my tag event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rich background to show off this elegant ornament, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn