Tuesday 15 November 2016

Santa's list tag

Another card for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event  and I'm casing her tag (below) from Day 12. This cheery old santa has been in my pre-stamped pile for a long time - so I tarted him up using gel pens and some glitter glue on his hat. My friend has these neat nesting die tags so I cut myself a few on the weekend and layered red on white.  I scallop die cut the top of the white base one and tied on some tartan ribbon to match in with Tracey's plaid frame. Then just finished the tag with a stamped sentiment. Thank for taking a peek

tracey_Day12 - Tracey McNeely:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn