Saturday 21 January 2017

Birthday Wishes

 This week I've been thinking outside of the square - do you know how challenging it is to use snowflakes other than for a wintery card, well it took me some time...... I found this Brushos background panel and thought to just stamp different coloured snowflakes around and create a Birthday card. Then in matching card I used my Poppy die - Hip Birthday Wishes for the sentiment and finished off with two die cut snowflakes in place of the dots on the "I's"  I'm posting my card to Poppy Stamps January challenge - Silent Snowflakes and have also used the colours at Rubber Dance January challenge - Blue, Red and White. Thanks for taking a peek

0117 copy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, gorgeous background with the splashes of colour and the pretty snowflakes. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the Brushos background and the snowflake dots over the I's is such a fun detail. Thank you for joining our January challenge at Rubber Dance once more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Amazing background Robyn! The stamped snowflakes on top add so much dimension. Thanks for playing along in the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugs Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is amazing Robyn! The loose watercolor makes me think of slushy snow! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Brusho background caolours Robyn!
    Thanks for joining us at Poppystamps this month.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn