Sunday 28 May 2017

Wonderful ... fabulous

Last night found me back at my desk not wanting to watch football.... and with a panel of soft watercolours, I masked off a section and stamped on my background alphabet script in three shades of Distress Ink.  Then I stamped my bird image in black and used Distress Inks to colour it.  To finish I stamped the sentiment and added a few sequins.  I have used both the layout and theme from the May Stamplorations Theme and Sketch challenge.  Thanks for taking a peek

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, That's a lovely card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Robyn! Loved the subtle colors! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations May Sketch and Theme Challenge! :)
    Suchi - DTxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn