Monday 5 June 2017

Bundle of Joy

With a new baby in our extended family I needed to make a card for baby boy Oliver.  I die cut a stitched tag and stamped on my wee bear images and sentiment and then coloured the bears to suit the Designer Paper full of circles and bright colours.  Tied on a ribbon and 3D mounted to my card.  I am posting to Simon Says Monday challenge - We're going around in circles also to Stamplorations June Theme and Sketch... using the theme as my inspiration - welcoming a new family member how wonderful and exciting for the new mum and dad.  Thanks for taking a peek



Simon Says: We’re Going Around In Circles

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, A lovely card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and sweet. I love the colorful circles on the background. Thank you for Going Around In Circles with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn, this is sooooo cute! Perfect for a little bundle of joy! Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and adorable card! Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn