Wednesday 26 July 2017

May your life be like a Wildflower...

I'm really liking this card... a little different style for me - still flowers, but again a Distress Inked background, over sponged with a stencil, the same I used in the top corner by inking the stencil and press it to the card.  The I used Fossilized Amber DI to stamp the flower and again Distress Inks to colour it.  I picked some unusual colours to layer my panel onto a white card and to finish added a stamped sentiment.  I am posting to Stamplorations Theme and Sketch July challenge - the theme is Warm Colours.  I do like the colours I've used - feels warm and sunny - the colours of summer so I am also posting to Virginia's Summer Blog Party  - we may be in winter here in Australia but I live in sunny north Queensland and our days are just glorious at the moment.  Thanks for taking a peek


5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, That is just perfect. Love the colours and the wording.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Robyn and a lovely sentiment. Gorgeous colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely Robin! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up to “Virginia’s Summer Blog Party”! I am so glad that you share your beautiful summer creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my your colouring is beautiful! So soft and delicate looking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn