Saturday 4 November 2017

Best Wishes

Have enjoyed a session of card making with my friend Vikki today and managed to finish this male card for the Silhouette challenge #72 at The Male Room.  Have had this mini square of watercolour background sitting on my desk for some time and final used it as a stormy background for my landscape scene.... I added a few straight lines to the edge to frame it.  Then I simply added it to some card layers on a black card, and to finish stamped my sentiment on a matching blue banner. I am also posting to Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for taking a peek

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, That's a lovely card. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robyn, the background is just wonderful, it looks very much like a Qld stormy sky :) and a great silhouette image, perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room.
    Chris (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your water colored image and just awesome! I love that it looks like a stormy scene :) Thanks for joining in at STB~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is certainly a statement piece, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Robin, this card is exceptionally beautiful! I love the combination of colors and your amazing watercolor picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really stunning! I just love the colors you used.

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours in your scene, very "arty" Love it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at The Male Room. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn