Wednesday 22 August 2018

O' Christmas Tree

This is my second quick card for the CAS Christmas August challenge - Tree.... I needed something easy for my card with my mind being elsewhere with spending some lovely relaxing time with my mum... and when I spied this tree in a DP pack - the lovely soft beige and blue colours caught my eye, so I simply trimmed the image and used foam tape to added it to a stitched die cut rectangle.  From the same pack with matching colours I added the music strip for some interest.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the tree.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, how lucky to spot this beautiful paper, Robyn! Love this tree! Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful Christmas card, Robyn! I love your soft color palette and lovely patterned papers...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the perfect DP for Christmas, I love the print background. I might have to CASE in stamps :) Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you stamped the tree, Robyn. You found such a beautiful piece of design paper! Adding the vertical music sheet strip is a quick and effective way to add some interest. Thanks so much for sharing your 2nd card with us at CAS Christmas! Hideko xx
    p.s. Glad to hear that you spent some lovely relaxing time with your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mix of papers Robyn. You have arranged them so they compliment each other perfectly. Great way to make a quick card too! Thanks for sharing again with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever use of pattern paper on a CAS card. I can see this replicated with stamps too especially since I thought it was until I read your post. Great card. Thank you for joining us again at CAS Christmas Tree challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn