Sunday 26 August 2018

Thinking of You


A card using a Stencil for the AAA Cards #122 CAS Game.... I used a stencil and three shades of Distress Oxide ink sponged onto my panel, to display my die cut floral.  I sponged colour on the die cut before attaching to my card and added a few spots of glitter glue for stamen.  To finish I stamped on my sentiment and used a green card base.  I am also playing along with Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies challenge.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.


 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,such a lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and stencelling, Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the partially stencilled background which leaves plenty of empty white space. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cas card Robyn. Lovely colours and background stencil perfect with the poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn, Amazing use of the stencil. Love the combination of colors and the contrast with the empty white background. Lovely take on the stencil challenge with a CAS card. Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards. Happy Crafting - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty..love the soft background!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn