Sunday 9 September 2018

Best Buds tag

What a lovely sunny weekend we are enjoying over here in Queensland, Australia.... sharing my time being in my garden and at my desk.  I have a tag today for the Stamplorations TAGplorations Summer Vacation challenge... Stamped my flowers and embossed with white EP and water colored with Distress Oxides then I tried pulling and adding some of the flower colour into the background...not successful but I like how it turned out.... lightly stamped some script over the tag and a sentiment and sponged the edges.  Attached this to a stitched die cut tag and added some threads.  To finish I stamped my sentiment on die cut circle and cut one a little larger in the same colour card as the tag and attached with foam tape. I am also posting to Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes challenge as I used their Heleniuim stamp.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, we are having a glorious day today too, after some fabulous rain the garden is finally smiling, so this girl is heading outdoors soon.
    Loving your wonderful super tag and the gorgeous embossing...hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag Robyn. Love the fibres you used and the colours on the floral images is fabulous. The soft background blends beautifully with the great shaped tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn