Saturday 8 September 2018

Happy Birthday


Double 'D' challenge this fortnight is 'Pop' a Wheelie ..... so I chose to die cut a bicycle and colour the frame with markers and silver gel pen.  Then I die cut a heap of mini flowers which I arranged to flow out of the basket.  I found an oval die cut in my stash and used the negative as a frame - under this I put a piece of designer paper and stamped on my sentiment.  I added a yellow frame to my tall card and used an orange card.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend


2 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS Robyn! Love how you have the flowers overflowing and your SILVER bike reminded me instantly of my very first bicycle. My dad picked it up somewhere and gave it a coat of SILVER paint ... not the fanciest mind you ... but it was all mine! lol Thanks for invoking this sweet memory with your creation!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Let’s Pop a WHEELie’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card, love the design and all the 'happy' colors....thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn