Tuesday 4 September 2018

Wishing You Happiness


 Now just how long is it that I have used markers to colour my stamps........ mmm ... a long time, so it's thanks to CAS Mix Up September challenge - Ink Stamps with Markers, that I have made this card.  It's amazing that some of my marker still even work, but I managed to find three in pinkish shades to colour directly onto  my tulip stamp, added a couple of deep huffing breaths to the stamp (as we did years ago) and stamped onto white card.... this I cut with a stitched rectangle die and added a fine pink card to frame it.  Then I decided to stamp another tulip and fussy cut it to add so off the panel interest.  To finish I used a light grey card (because all the white and cream cards didn't sit well with the colour of my panel) and stamped on my sentiment in black ink.  My elements are - inking stamps with markers, stamping, die cuts and fussy cutting.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day


9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful flower design, Robyn. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Robyn. Love your very beautiful and artsy looking tulips. Adding the fussy-cut one off the panel adds a special dimension to the card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Robyn. Great huffing! Love the addition of the fussy cut one too. Just finished it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tulips are beautiful, Robyn! I love the soft pink and green! Your fussy cut tulip adds wonderful dimension! What a fabulous addition! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the extra tulip you added to the lovely tulips on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful water colour effect with the fun technique. The fussy cutting looks great and loving the grey card, which frames your ever so pretty card. Thank you for joining in The Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Robyn, I love the outlay of this card, not to mention the restricted colour palette too. So CLEAN, beautifully done.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely marker stampings of these beautiful tulips Robyn! The addition of the cut-out one outside the framing adds great detail! So pretty framed on the gray card too! thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn