Wednesday 7 November 2018

Magical Christmas Tag

Day 2 - Twelve Tags of Christmas... and I have made this CAS mixed media tag.. using a holly embossing folder for my background - I love the white panel on the stitched die cut white tag.  Then I die cut my poinsettia flower from shaving cream created pieces in pinks and reds and greens giving a variegated effect. To finish I tied on some matching pink striped ribbon and used foam tape to attach my stamped sentiment.
Techniques - dry embossing, stamping, shaving cream/ink background, die cuts   Products - shaving cream, drawing ink, ribbon, gem

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Robyn!! Love the holly embossed background and your gorgeous poinsettia. The shaving cream technique gives an amazing variation of colours on the petals and leaves. That striped ribbon at the top is so sweet. Thanks for playing along at my TTOC 2018! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gorgeous poinsettia looks stunning against your white embossed background. Love the variation in color on the petals and leaves. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. popped in to say I think your card is so beautiful and love the dry embossing behind that ever so pretty poinsettia X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful tag Robyn. Awesome colours and I agree with Mac - love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn