Tuesday 13 November 2018

Merry Christmas Tag

Loll and Friends Twelve Tags of Christmas - Day 8.........  today I have a little red Robin from my stash of prestamped and coloured items... and this little white scrap of leftover embossed card, and I was thinking he looked nice against the white... so I fussy cut it out, sponged the edges of the white panel and die cut a stitched tag in light brown cardstock.  I randomly stamped Christmas in two shades of brown DI on this tag and attached all the elements with foam tape.  I stamped and gold embossed my sentiment and die cut it with a circle then another in red to frame it and to finish the tag added some ribbon and twine.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

3 comments:

  1. Robyn, this is a sweet Tag and such a pretty Robin on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love your beautiful bird, Robyn. So perfect coloured and looking very pretty against the white embossed background. Your stamping on the tag base adds even more interest and dimension. And love that circle sentiment ... just perfect with this design. Another fantastic tag, Robyn! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your robin is adorable on the embossed background-pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn