Wednesday 14 November 2018

Peace, Love, Joy Tag


A little winter scene for my tag today - playing along on Day 9 of Twelve Tags of Christmas, with Loll and Friends.  First I masked the snow slopes and sponged on Distress Inks, for the slopes and sky, then I stamped the tops of a tree stamp, using the mask in reverse to sit them on the hill  Next I die cut my tree which comes in six pieces and then masking the bottom of the branches sponged on DI to create and snowy green tree and assembled this onto my card with foam tape.  I die cut two small snowflakes in glitter paper and attached them.  I selected some navy woodgrain card form my base and stamped and silver embossed my sentiment on the bottom. To finish I added some silver gel pen baubles to my tree, punched a hole for some feathery ribbon and applied glue and glitter to a larger snowflake to complete the tag.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day
Techniques - stamping, heat embossing, masking, sponging, die cuts    Products - card stock, Distress Inks, silver embossing powder, fine white glitter, glitter paper, white gel pen, silver gel pen, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scene Robyn! Love your masked and stamped snow hills and trees in the background. Great job! Your layered tree is so pretty with the white tips. What a great idea! I have a few of these layered tree die-cuts, but have never thought to do that. Very creative. I love the finishing touch with the deep saturated colours of your feathery ribbons. Gorgeous tag! Thanks again for playing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wintery scene, the trees are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn