Monday 19 November 2018

Merry Christmas


I thought I'd try using a die to create my sentiment... so carefully inked the raised areas with blue ink and with my Tan mat in place and white card ready, very carefully placed the die ink side down onthe card, on with my top plate and through the Cuttlebug.. wow it worked - I have in impressed inked sentiment... being in blue I found this reindeer DP in my stash and used it as a background and then stamped my reindeer in blue, embossed with pearl white EP and fussy cut it out - and assembled my card.  I am playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #318 - Holiday, and Happy Little Stamper November Christmas Challenge.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

 

3 comments:

  1. so many lovely reindeer Robyn
    so beautiful color combo too
    love your Deer Card
    many thanks for joining with us at ATSM
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous card and I love the technique you used! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations again soon! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful colors, I think I have that die sentiment set
    beautiful card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn