Friday 23 November 2018

Wishes for Your Birthday

With so much Christmas card making going on it was nice today to make a card for a birthday...  I stamped my flowers twice across the bottom of my panel in grey and used Distress Oxides to watercolour them... I love the pink shade and was real happy to find this matching cardstock to use as a background to from the images.  I stamped and silver embossed my sentiment on the pick and assembled the card with a sparkly silver 'Wishes' die cut.  I am playing along with Power Poppy Creative Confetti - a birthday card and also with The Flower Challenge #26 - a Floral card for a Special Occasion.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE pink and gray together. Gorgeous flowers ... great watercolouring Robyn!! And sweet design with your pink panel (perfect match) with embossed silver sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so beautifully coloured, love all the detail. And really like the layout having the flowers over to the side, very cool and the pink cardstock matches perfectly. So wonderful to see you at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn