Sunday 2 December 2018

Jingle Bells

Yippee and I'm sighing with relief as I've finished writing up my Christmas cards and most are in the post.  Just needed a couple extras for the family.. and so I've put together this one from my desk WIP stash - which includes a leftover tag from last year... easy card with just a nice male brown DP background on a white card.  I'm posting to Watercooler Wednesday challenge WWC198 - Gail's "All about Holidays" challenge and Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round -December - Anything Goes.   Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

 Grab our NEW badge!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! I love the rich browns combined with the lovely deep red. I also like that you kept Father Christmas monochromatic. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card Robyn. The red and brown colour combo are very striking. And I Love the you have left the vintage look Santa done in a sepia type colour. Perfect! Also LOVE the gorgeous new flower header you've added to your blog. The colours of that flower are AMAZING! Great photo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, Robyn! Your colours work so well together. I love that you didn't colour the Father Christmas image. I think it works so much better for your card the way you've left it. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Robyn and well done getting your cards made and posted.

    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn