Monday 28 January 2019

Be like the Bird.....


This background is from my 'experiment' stash - using Distress Inks and Oxides with stencils and I also see some stamping, then today I added some coloured up texture paste with a stencil with three little birds on branches... to go with my stamped and fussy cut bird.. I used Distress Oxides on him.   To finish I attached a stamped sentiment strip (from my stash) and attached to green card.  I am playing along with ARTplorations Mixed Media January challenge - Anything Goes.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - enjoy some creative fun

3 comments:

  1. Clever card Robun.. great usr of srencils and the birdees.
    Hugs Shaz in Ozx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfully artsy background Robyn. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn, love the experimental background. The little stenciled birds in the tree caught my eye right away. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn