Tuesday 29 January 2019

Good Style is Timeless ATC

Vintage theme at Happy Little Stampers January ATC challenge.... first I brayered DO inks on card stock and stamped on my 'Vintage' words and some swirls.  Next I stamped my three ladies in grey ink and watercoloured them with DO and cut them out with a circle die and sponged the edges.  Lastly on a scrap of the background I stamped my main sentiment and cut it out....then assembled my ATC on green card back.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy stamping


3 comments:

  1. A great vintage ATC card, Robyn! Love those ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Robyn, the vintage ladies are lovely. Thank you for sharing at HLS ATC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your awesome ATC with us in the Happy Little Stampers January "Vintage" ATC challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, HLS ATC Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn