Thursday 10 January 2019

Best Wishes


Plenty of time for some creative sponging around my desk, with hubby away and the overnight rain bringing in some cooler weather, so I've been trying out some more Bokeh techniques for the CAS Mix Up January challenge.
Used Dusty Concord DI sponged over white card, leaving some white space where I sponged on some aqua Gelatos.  Then using different sized circle die cutouts, I sponged over with white pigment ink, I also added some extra sponged spots in aqua.  I framed my panel with a stitched die cut window and stamped and silver embossed my sentiment.  To finish I added three die cut 'trees'.
Elements used - Bokeh, stamping, die cuts, sponging, heat embossing
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making




9 comments:

  1. The bokeh is beautiful with both white and aqua cirles Robyn. So creative! Wonderful deisgn with your three white trees. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Robyn, I'm playing with the technique just now, pity my white inks are less than white lol! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teal and violet Bokeh. The card design is beautiful, love this card Robyn! TFS at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors make a beautiful Bokeh background, Robyn! I love how you've used ink and Gelato for the background and the soft Bokeh circles show beauifully! Love the simple artsy trees and the off center framing too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn, stunning colours with your bokeh background:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Robyn!! Love, LOVE that you used both white and aqua for your Bokeh circle...so striking! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Such a wonderful and unique effect with that fabulous bokeh effect. Gorgeous colours and the contemporary die cut trees are great with that stunning background. Such an amazing card for the CAS mix up gallery.....love it X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Bokeh background, Robyn. Your die cut window and trees are wonderful embellishments for your background. TFS and join us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn