Saturday 19 January 2019

Just for You


Love the colour combination of Pink and Grey - just what they'd like over at The Flower Challenge #28 this month.  So I stamped my image in grey ink and used pencils to softly colour the image, next I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die.  I found this lovely grey and silver DP in my stash as my background.  To finish I stamped and silver embossed my sentiment on a die cut stitched rectangle and pencil coloured a strip of paper the same pink and attached that to my card with the sentiment label.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it,  happy stamping


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers and that DP is perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and elegant card!!! Love the soft pencil coloring on the flowers and the patterned paper is a perfect match as the background! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card here,love the design and your subtle colouring too Robyn.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn