Saturday 19 January 2019

Merry Christmas


This afternoon I have another Christmas for my stash.... I am playing along at CAS Christmas January challenge - Blue and Silver.
I stamped my ornaments in Versamark and silver embossed them. Then I restamped the large one on scrap and carefully cut it out leaving me a  window to overlay on my panel - sponged Distress Oxides in Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch for an ombre effect.  Then I drew  in some silver threads and stamped and silver embossed my sentiment.  To finish I ran the edge of the panel across the darker blue DO pad and attached to a white card.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy Christmas card making.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, Robyn! Love your silver embossed ornaments. The large one with the blue sponging is GORGEOUS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Robyn, such a beautiful collection of stamps and shading to make a great card.
    Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this, Robyn! The large ornament is so delicate like an heirloom ornament and the embossed ornaments ground it beautifully! A very special Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect CAS card, Robyn! Beautiful use of the blue and silver, especially in that gorgeous large ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Robyn. The ornaments look beautiful heat embossed in silver. The ombré effect gives wonderful dimension. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Robyn, I love the soft sponging of the larger ornament and the light glow at the centre. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning, Robyn the ornaments are beautiful. Thank you for sharing that at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn