Saturday 19 January 2019

Hello


I used Tattered Rose Distress Oxide to sponge though my flourish stencil, to use as a background for my stamped bird image.  Stamped the image with grey ink and watercoloured with DO ink and fussy cut it.  To finish I stamped the sentiment in grey too and clear embossed, then mounted my panel to a pinkish brown card and used foam tape on my bird.  I am playing along at CAS Stencil January challenge - Sponging. 
I am also playing along at Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Clean and Simple
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Robyns love the soft colours used too. Subtle tones but eye catching too.
    Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the softness of the stenciled flourish with this beautiful bird, Robyn! Another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful softly flourish stenciled background for your pretty fussy cut bird, Robyn. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful stenciled flourish behind your lovely little colored bird Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stenciled flourish looks beautiful behind your sweet bird on a branch, Robyn. Great colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a tender card, Robyn! I really love the softly sponged flourish behind the bird. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, Robyn...this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Your stenciling is so pretty and perfect with this lovely bird and blooms! Love your color palette, too! So glad you joined us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, elegant CAS card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful ..... the flourish is one of my favourite stencils and it looks so soft and delicate in the background xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn