Sunday 20 January 2019

Happy Birthday


From my 'old' stash I found this gate fold card with a floral heart stamped and embossed in silver - waiting, waiting, waiting to be used.  Finally I have used pastel coloured pencils to colour my image and simply added a die cut sentiment to finish, attaching the two piece different sides of the card.
I am playing along at Shopping Our Shash #386 - Hearts on Fire, and to the Colour Week #471 at Just Us Girls - Pastels. 
ps - I am also joining in a challenge blog I just discovered - A Place to Start with the project for January - a Wrap Card. ... not many days left in the month but if you're reading here why not join Chana, she's starting up a fresh in 2019.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making

Shopping Our Stash #386 - Hearts on Fire


 Join The Community TOP SPROUT

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pansies on this heart! Love the gate fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design and I love this style of gate fold card! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The result is absolutely beautiful Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is the perfect embodiment of "Shopping Our Stash." I am delighted that you found a use for this beautiful and well crafted make. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Robin,
    Thanks for entering your beautiful card in our challenge at A Place to Start! I think the silver embossing gives the design so much character. I think your color palette was perfect and that happy birthday closer is spot on. Thanks for playing and I hope you will join us for our February Challenge, Inspiration Please.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner/Designer
    A Place To Start Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Robyn,
    Please stop by A Place to Start and grab your winners badge. Although you were the only entry last month (we got off to a late start) your card was a winner for me from the moment I saw it in the SOS challenge. I hope you will join us this month and I would love to have you join me as a Guest Designer for our March 2019 challenge. Thanks again for playing along at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    A Place To Start
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn