Wednesday 13 February 2019

Happy Birthday


I'm trying to regain my mojo so today I have once again made a card with bits from my stash... I had started this card base ages ago with the swiss dot embossed front and the pocket with a die cut front and an insert... I think the colour put a stop to it....
..so today I found some floral DP to help brighten the whole thing and from that pack chose the matching scalloped sentiment.  Next I found a die cut floral from my stash and sponged some matching colour to it and attached to the insert and finally also from my stash a stamped sentiment.
Quite happy with the result and there's room for a personal note on the inside.
I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Interactive card


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful mix, Robyn, and your shaped pocket is such a great idea! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn