Thursday 14 February 2019

Love


I have a simple CAS style Valentines card today -- for my hubby....
I sprinkled peony scarlet Magical Micas over my large heart/love script stencil, and lightly sprayed with water.  I didn't quite lift the stencil quick enough so some areas are a bit washed out - still I love the shimmer of these powders.  The heart is a little too large for a card so I used a die to re-size it and simply added it to a red square card and to finish - just the right stamped sentiment for us.


I am playing along with CAS Stencil February challenge -- Powdered Inks, and also CAS Watercolour February challenge. - Pink and Red theme, also Inkspirational challenge #180 - Text , and The Card Concept #108 - Love is in the Air.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy Valentines day

 
 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shimmery card Robyn, lovely texture from the mica powders too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shine of those magicals and this is such a pretty color. The sentiment is perfect for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Robyn and I just LOVE the shimmer of the pink against the red card base! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colour and shimmer of the beautiful magicals, Robyn. Great work with the stenciling ... it is very etheral looking and perfect for the word love! So pretty with the deep red card base. I bet your hubby love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stenciling results here Robyn! love that shimmer of the gold in it! a lovely card for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shimmery effects of your Micas on your heart, Robyn...such a pretty Valentine's Day card especially with your lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Love heart for your DH, Robyn. TFS your close up of the gorgeous shimmery Magicals mica shine. A real beauty, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and beautiful. Love that sentiment too. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a creative use for this stencil and a great interpretation of our "text" challenge! Really lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn