Wednesday 20 February 2019

Just a Note


Finally got around to making my card for The Library Challenge #26 - The Note by Zoe Folbigg.
I've used the book title and the colours on the cover as inspiration for my card... I stamped my floral note image in grey  and used Distress Oxides to water colour it - I stamped an extra pen, ink bottle and flowers and fussy cut them.  Then I die cut an oval in some matching red DP and assembled the elements, to finish I stamped the sentiment and attached with foam tape.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy reading/card making

The Note: The book everyone's talking about by [Folbigg, Zoë]

2 comments:

  1. Love the dimension of the old fashioned ink pen on the note and those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to take a really pretty image and elevate it with the fussy cut elements. Fabulous!Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn