Thursday 21 February 2019

Peace


My second Christmas card today was inspired by a card we received this last Christmas (below) - loved the colours and then figured I could sketch down the dove and cut one out of white glitter card myself - then I lightly sponged some Peacock Feathers DO over a stencil onto the dove.  I found this die cut Peace in soft gold already to use in my stash and die cut a leaf sprig for the olive branch.  To finish I used Versamark to stamp some fancy swirls, and attached all to a white card.  I am again playing along at CAS Christmas February challenge - Peace.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making

3 comments:

  1. great take on your Christmas Card Robyn, I love your dove :)
    thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful inspiration card, Robyn, and I love your take on it! The softer colored swirls keep it CAS and let that gorgeous dove stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card Robyn. Great job hand-drawing the dove and cutting from glitter paper. The soft stenciling over top is so pretty, along with the bright blue card front and tone-on-tone stamped flourishes. Great taken on your inspiring gifted card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn