Tuesday 19 March 2019

Jingle Bells


With March well underway, I'm happy to be sharing my second card for the March CAS Christmas challenge - Deer, and adding to my small stash. First I created the sky background on my front panel by masking off the edges and using a 'slope' mask and sponging with blue DOX..  Next I die cut my deer in browns and his antlers in dull gold, then die cut my sleigh in shiny gold card and red for the body.  Attached all my elements and added some gold thread for reins and a stamped sentiment.
I am also playing along at The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge #45 - Anything Goes.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy Christmas card making.

  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful reindeer and sleigh, nice soft background. Great idea to use the gold twine for the reins. Thanks so much for making a card for CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Robyn, I love the texture on your Reindeer and the sparkle on the sleigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this beautiful sleigh and leaping reindeer, Robyn! Great winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Robyn. Love the masked and softly sponged blue sky and tops of the snow hills. Your reindeer and sleigh are beautiful and elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Robyn. Some great effect created by the distress background, and that deer certainly looks very happy and 'prancy'! Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge :) Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn