Saturday 25 May 2019

Happy Birthday



Finished off a couple of cards this morning and this one is using a digital image.  After printing the image I used Distress Oxides to watercolour it... the image has a cup so I decided to conceal the cup with an oval and my stamped and silver embossed sentiment.  I trimmed the panel to a square, added a light green layer, tied on a ribbon and to finish a few sequins.  I am playing along with Power Poppy Creative Confetti challenge - With a Roll of the Dice.... using No 5 - Tie one on. The image  is from Stamplorations so I'm adding it to the Never Ending Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making.

  

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous roses, Robyn! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely card Robyn the colors and design are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing watercolouring of your roses, Robyn! Love the design with the oval sentiment in silver ... along with the bright green framing and gorgeous pink ribbon. Very beautiful and elegant card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn