Tuesday 21 May 2019

Thinking of You



Another bit of stenciling over a coloured background for the May CAS Stencil challenge .... here I masked off a square on my front panel and blended Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade and Brushed Corduroy.  Next I stenciled my foliage over the top with Crushed Olive. Then I decided to try something else....and sponged Versamark over a stencil and brushed on Interference Gold Perfect Pearls.  To finish the card I layered a aqua frame onto a square card and stamped on my sentiment.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it.... happy stenciling.


3 comments:

  1. Wow - LOVE the shimmer with the stenciling using the pearls Robyn - what lovely layering of color and stenciling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Robyn. Lovely shimmery stenciling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea to add the gold accent really works. It adds a very special touch to the card, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn