Saturday 1 June 2019

Get Well Tag


A lovely bowl of spring flowers for my tag today.....and Challenge #88 at TAG you're it!
First I die cut my tag from a smooched background on glossy card. I stamped my bouquet of flowers a number of times, used watercolour pencils to colour them and then fussy cut them out.  I die cut my bowl twice and glued them together to give dimension and arranged all the flowers in place on the tag.  To finish I tied on some fancy threads and a mini stamped tag.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy stamping..

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, Robyn. I love your softly smooch background. Your stamped, coloured and fussy-cut flowers are sweet as could be. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect take on the inspiration, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn