Sunday 22 September 2019

Thinking of You


I'm loving this very large die of Paper Roses.... this time I die cut the image in white card, then used the die to impress a back panel and used watercolour pencils to add the colour..  Then adhered the die cut over the coloured image and attached to a white card..  To finish I added a stamped sentiment.  I am playing along with Stamplorations, CUTplorations Summer 2019 challenge - Anything Goes....  AND  also with Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies, September challenge,   AND   The Flower Challenge #36 - Anything Goes.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making



  

3 comments:

  1. Love how you've coloured this Robyn, really pretty card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous die, might have to get it for myself!! Such a cool idea to die-cut and impress the background, adds so much dimension and detail. And love the colour combo, especially the blue around the images, really makes the white pop. I'm so very glad you shared this with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roby, this is a lovely and beautiful card.
    I love the flower die cut and colors.
    Thanks for playing along with Happy Little Stampers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn