Friday 6 September 2019

Wishing you a Special Day



With some time up my sleeve now to finish and post a few card.... this pretty floral I stamped in grey ink and coloured with watercolur pencils.  I die cut a window in a card front and positioned the image in the top corner after I stamped a silver embossed my sentiment.  To finish the card I added a die cut acetate butterfly from a pack I won ...it's gorgeous and shiny and just the right matching colors.  I am playing along with Watercooler Wednesday WWC237 - Michelle's Feminine "Anything Goes" challenge  ....   and Addicted to Stamps and More #357 challenge - Make Your Mark.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy stamping

 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers and butterfly, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, Robyn! The little butterfly is gorgeous and a lovely finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn